ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] migrating tape storage pools

2012-08-14 08:45:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] migrating tape storage pools
From: Theo Brettschneider <TBrettschneider AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:38:15 +0000
Tip: Data in storage pools that have an NDMP format (NETAPPDUMP,
CELERRADUMP, or NDMPDUMP) cannot be migrated. However, in primary
storage pools that have an NDMP format, you can make space available by using
the MOVE DATA command. The target storage pool must have the same data
format as the source storage pool.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Theo Brettschneider
+31 (0)6 29 02 13 53