ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1705E with WMI Writer

2012-08-06 09:55:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1705E with WMI Writer
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:48:24 -0400
Hi Christian,

If you run the Windows command

   vssadmin list writers

Do you see the system writer and WMI writer included in the output?

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2012-08-06
04:27:22: