ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Domino on Linux keeps telling me API not installed

2012-07-31 09:23:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Domino on Linux keeps telling me API not installed
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:18:38 -0400
Hello,

Michael will need to use a 32-bit TSM API since DP Domino is 32-bit.  The
latest  BA package with a 32 bit API is 6.1.

Frank Ramke
TSM Development

From:   "Billaudeau, Pierre" <P.Billaudeau AT SAQ.QC DOT CA>
To:     ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
Date:   07/31/2012 08:29 AM
Sent by:        "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Michael,
        I ran into a similar problem with TDP for Exchange 5.2.1.1 (to
reproduce a problem in Lab). I had to uninstall, the TSM baclient 6.3 and
install TSM 5.4.1.4 in order to get the TSM API installed. I guess you will
need to go back to a version 5 baclient.

Pierre Billaudeau
Analyste en stockage
Livraison des Infrastructures Serveurs
Société des Alcools du Québec