ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Antwort: [ADSM-L] dsmserv.exe 6.3.1 command line troubleshooting

2012-07-24 09:28:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Antwort: [ADSM-L] dsmserv.exe 6.3.1 command line troubleshooting
From: Josh Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:23:44 -0500
Sven,
"Run as administrator" did it.  Thanks.  I knew I was missing something
2008 specific.

Ullrich,
Sorry, I should have put my commandlines in the original post.
I already use -k and -u flags.

Also, as shown in the OP, I was already in the instance directory.
Habit, and easier than messing with DSMSERVDIR if that still works.

With friendly Regards,
Josh-Daniel S. Davis