ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DR restore question

2012-07-09 11:11:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DR restore question
From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider AT USSCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:57:09 -0400
Try 'q nodedata <server,server,...>'

Jim Schneider

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Geoff Gill
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 3:58 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] DR restore question

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about DR testing as it relates to only testing restores of a
limited number of nodes. we are going to do a DR test wherin the TSM server and
6 other nodes will be brought back up. The TSM server being my responsibility,
the other nodes some other administrator.

My part also includes making sure tapes are available at the DR site for those
nodes that are part of the test. My question is how to figure out what tapes
need to be sent since we obviously don't want to send everything.

Does anyone have a easy way to extract that kind of info?

Thank You
Geoff Gill

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.