ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM monitor/reporting and moving the database

2012-07-05 14:17:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM monitor/reporting and moving the database
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:42:36 -0400
Environment is Windows 2008R2 and TSM Monitoring and Reporting V6.3.1
installed.

Default is the WAREHOUS database is on the install C: drive and according to
the doc this db can grow to 400+ GB per monitored server for a year. I would
like to move the database to its own drive so I don't require the large boot
drive.

I found technote http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21418908
which gives steps to move/migrate the database. The first step mentions 3
files that are installed and if not, you can't do the move/migration. Those
files are:

                KHDENV_MIG

khdmig.jar

migratewarehouse.bat

And are in the C:\IBM\itm\TMAITM6 directory.or should be. My installation
doesn't have these files. Without them you can't do the migrate.

Any idea how I can get these installed?

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.
(610) 927-4407
"Enjoy life. It has an expiration date." - ??