ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues

2012-06-29 08:11:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin Center Issues
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:03:38 -0400
IBM's storage blogger Tony Pearson  threw a comment to this effect.

You can read it here:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/InsideSystemStorage/entry/ibmtechu_day_4_ibm_storage_university_storage_free_for_all9?lang=en

Here is the comment from the above blog.  It reports a  q/a session at a
IBM conference where this exchange took place.