ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V6 tape labels

2012-06-28 12:38:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V6 tape labels
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:23:57 -0400
There is an option for sequential access storage pools where this can be
done, at least there always has been.

See the section in the Admin guide referring to "defined volumes".

It allows you to define particular volumes to be used in a storage pool.

Not sure what version your using but I think this will do what you want.

~Rick Adamson
Jax, FL.