ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: Admin Center Issues - Third Party Tols

2012-06-26 15:40:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: Admin Center Issues - Third Party Tols
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:28:19 +0200
For all of you interested in 3rd party tools:

If you look to the web  site of Chad Small  http://www.TSMAdmin.com

You will see under the section "TSM Software" on the first welcome page a
nice overview of most of the TSM Admin tools available on the market
today.

Rgds mikel
Michael Malitz
Site: www.mm-it.at