ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP schedule with CAD

2012-06-18 03:44:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP schedule with CAD
From: Mehdi Salehi <ezzobad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:08:27 +0430
Thanks Bill,

I have configured a scheduler for normal files which is perfectly invoked
by CAD and performes the incremental backup. What I understand is that the
TDP schedule should be created with "autostart:no" and "startnow:no" in
order to be started by above CAD? Please correct me if I am mistaken.

dsmcutil inst /name:"TDP SQL" /node:sqlnode /password:thepass /autostart:no
/clientdir:"c:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient" /optfile:"c:\Program
Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPSql\dsm.opt" /startnow:no

Regards,
Mehdi