ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8213W schedule fails client timeout

2012-06-07 00:28:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8213W schedule fails client timeout
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 04:23:39 +0000
Sometimes, the simplest thing is to first debug the simple case.
When I have this problem and it's stubborn,  I try first changing from prompted
scheduling to polling mode.

That is a simpler thing to debug, only requires port 1500.
If you can't get that to work, then fer sure you have a firewall problem.