ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] move DRM error

2012-05-18 03:38:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] move DRM error
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 07:29:17 +0000
Hi Andy,

I suspect the meta-characters used for defining the storage pools to process.

I advise to redefine your primary and copy pools using the same definitions as
below and try to move drmedias as usual.

Also, see your DRM plans preparated after the migration. How does the
primary.volumes.destroyed stanza looks like ?

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON