ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP - TOC? upgrade?

2012-05-17 13:59:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP - TOC? upgrade?
From: Ken Naugle <knaugle AT NPISORTERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:46:35 -0500
Susie,
I figured I would reply direct to you since I am new to TSM and not
really sure if this is on target, but here is an article on TOC (and
Backup sets) when using NAS backups.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/Bac
kup+set+and+Table+of+Contents+support+in+Tivoli+Storage+Manager+Version+
V6.1

Looks like this problem (IBM reference: IC62418) was fixed w/ interim
fixes in 6.1.3.x and 6.1.0.x, but had trouble finding original IBM
article.  Here is the cached google article for IC62418:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:M_O_nqX7ZIYJ:www-01
.ibm.com/support/docview.wss%3Fuid%3Dswg1IC62418+Reenable+BACKUPSETS,+us
e+of+TOC%27s&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I'm not really sure if this helps you upgrade path problems, but maybe
it gets you a little closer.

Regards,
Ken Naugle
Direct: (214) 634-2288 x122