ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule Question

2012-05-13 18:04:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule Question
From: Chavdar Cholev <chavdar.cholev AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 01:00:13 +0300
Hi,
you can created different dsm.opt files an present SQL server as two
different nodes, also create two different
management classes: one for transaction logs (every hour) and one for
diff/full backup,

Use these dsm.opt file witn dsmcutil to create two schedules, and
TCPCLIENTPORT  to specify different TCP/IP port
for each schedule ...

Regards
Chavdar