ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] simultaneous write and lanfree

2012-05-12 03:37:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] simultaneous write and lanfree
From: Mehdi Salehi <ezzobad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 10:56:44 +0430
Thanks Neil, it works if copystg is set to blank.
But what I understand from the following excerpt is that autocopy=none
should be enough:
(Reference: TSM 6.2 Problem Determination Guide)
"*If the storage pool is set for simultaneous-write operations*, the
“Copy Storage Pool(s):” value references one or more other storage pool
names
and Tivoli Storage Manager interprets the simultaneous-write operation to
be a
higher priority than the LAN-free data transfer. Because simultaneous-write
operations are considered a higher priority operation, this storage pool is
not
reported as LAN-free enabled and as such, the client will send the data
directly to
the server. The storage agent does not support simultaneous-write
operations."

Regards,
Mehdi