ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Forced profile updates

2012-05-07 17:24:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Forced profile updates
From: Mark Haye <mark.haye AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 14:13:40 -0700
The configuration refresh is asynchronous in both cases.

Mark Haye (马克海), IBM TSM Server Development, mark.haye AT us.ibm DOT com,
8/321-4403, (520)799-4403, 0N6/9062-2, Tucson
Professional programmer.  Closed source.  Do not attempt.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/07/2012
13:20:27: