ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading to 6.3: can I restore my 6.2.3 DB after installation

2012-05-07 08:45:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading to 6.3: can I restore my 6.2.3 DB after installation
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 08:42:30 -0400
Well, it did it again.

Over the weekend, things got all hung up due to nodes not being able to
backup to the disk LZ (all the tape drives were busy).  Q STG showed 22%
migratable but 100% utilized so the hi/lo values never kicked in for
auto-migration.

What the heck is going on.  None of my other 6.2.3.100 servers behave like
this.  Just this one that was upgraded from 5.5.............

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services