ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] replication issue tsm 6.3.0

2012-05-02 13:13:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] replication issue tsm 6.3.0
From: Alexander Heindl <alexander.heindl AT GENERALI DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 18:14:38 +0200
Hi,

same at my site...
some nodes currently never finish (although they did in the past).

I have a PMR open at IBM and it seems to have to do with "invalid links" in the storage pool on the target.
I bet you're using dedupe pools, isn't it?

in an second case I have the opposite situation. source has invalid links, so my replication fails, but without this error and no other messages...

Regards,
Alex