ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Question about Tsm replication on V6.3

2012-04-16 02:33:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] Question about Tsm replication on V6.3
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:29:57 +0000
Hi

I have just test the new feature on TSM server 6.3 "Tsm Replication" on my test
environment , works fine very pleased …

A little question when trying to delete the nodename who was replicated  on the
 target server , I always get that ii can't be remove still in replicate status

I update the node on both side( Source an target) with replstate=disabled

I also set replserver with none parameter to reset it on the source server
I reset crossdefine off on both side (Source, Target)

But still can't remove the node on the target server !

Regards Robert