ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Migration duration default?

2012-04-11 09:45:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Migration duration default?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:44:25 -0400
Linux Server - 6.1.5.100

Is there a default value for manual Migration, that I am not aware of? I
never use the DUR value.  Yesterday around 14:40, I started a manual
migration (mig stg backuppool lo=0).  This morning at 7:26am I see the
message:

ANR4925W Migration process 1727 terminated for storage pool BACKUPPOOL -
duration exceeded.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University