ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware Restore Process

2012-04-05 08:34:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Vmware Restore Process
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:25:33 -0300
Hello,
this is a known problem. See the link below for more information.
The local fix section includes instructions to resolve this.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC80972

Rejean Larivee
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Software Support

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 04/05/2012
08:15:36 AM: