ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Another queer error message

2012-04-04 15:48:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Another queer error message
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT COX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:44:57 -0500
I actually saw a flood of these type messages across multiple systems...
enough to where I raised a red flag and declared a potential virus attack.
Within minutes of sounding the alarm it was discovered that it was actually
the anti-virus team performing a "vulnerability test" of the environments.
(would have been nice if they had given me a heads up on that...)