ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Data Domain community resources?

2012-04-04 10:23:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] Data Domain community resources?
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:18:16 -0400
So there's enough TSM use of DD, and TSM admins using DD, that we've had
a few conversations about them here.  But really, they're kind of off
topic for this list.

Do any of you know about a similar list / community / whatever focused
on DD issues?  I'm interested in doing some comparing of notes,
specifically on Oracle questions.  I'm not chasing

If your response to this is "No, but I'd like to FIND one", then please
reply to me off the list; if sufficient numbers do so, I'll gin up a
list here.

- Allen S. Rout