ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RFE 17805

2012-04-02 12:28:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RFE 17805
From: Jeroen Hooft <Jeroen.Hooft AT CTAC DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:22:04 +0000
If it can be made accessible by human intervention you could also script it a
kind of post action after the hacmp start script.

If library A is unavailable, activate policy set "disaster" or some update copy
group script.

Also useful when the primary library is unavailable a longer time.

Jeroen Hooft