ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM on Linux

2012-03-24 09:47:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM on Linux
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <sStackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:40:34 +0000
You have the right pieces installed, but IBM doesn't include the Java packages
with the client. That has to be working first. What's the message you are
getting? I've occasionally seen messages saying the Java version isn't
supported, but the client seems to work just fine.

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | sstackwick AT icfi
DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)