ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Occupancy discrepancy between 6.1.5.10 and 6.2.3.0 server

2012-03-08 12:54:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Occupancy discrepancy between 6.1.5.10 and 6.2.3.0 server
From: "J. Pohlmann" <jpohlmann AT SHAW DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:47:27 -0800
Do a set lic 1 - then your query auditoccupancy numbers a current to within
1 day as opposed to the default 30 days. That way, don't bother doing a
manual audit lic. Also, the server option AUDITSTORAGE needs to be set to
YES, which is the default (if you did nothing with this option, you did it
right).

Joerg Pohlmann
+1-250-585-3711