ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Occupancy discrepency between 6.1.5.10 and 6.2.3.0 server

2012-03-07 08:31:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] Occupancy discrepency between 6.1.5.10 and 6.2.3.0 server
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:26:28 -0500
Doing some reorganization, we recently moved (server-to-server export)
some nodes from a 6.1.5.10 server to a 6.2.3.0 server.  Now, the occupancy
numbers on the 6.2 (71mb) server are lower than the 6.1.5 (83mb) server,
eventhough the file/object counts are identical (static file system)?

All of the apars I found (so far) that address occupancy information are
at (supposedly) patch levels below these levels.

Anyone else see this kind of discrepancy?

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services