ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux client questions

2012-02-14 12:21:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux client questions
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:09:43 -0500
All of the Linux clients, to date, are labeled "x86" as part of the name.
No x64 client versions as far as I can tell....

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807

From:   "Lee, Gary" <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:   02/14/2012 11:19 AM
Subject:        [ADSM-L] Linux client questions

Is the current linuxx86 client 64 bit, 32, or both?

All of my linuxes are 64 bit, but another department has some 32 bit
systems out there and was asking.  I didn't see any reference on the tsm
client download site.

Thanks for any assistance.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer