ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons

2012-02-10 09:22:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:17:13 +0000
Thanks Del!

I actually figured out what works:  select * from backups where
node_name='LNBRTZM315YR' and backup_date between '06/30/2008' and '02/01/2009'
and ll_name like '%lidz4dx%' but now I'm trying to find the tape this object is
on and that's taking quite a while.  I'm not even sure it will return a result
at this point in time.

Thanks again!