ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] System requirements

2012-01-17 11:14:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] System requirements
From: George Huebschman <george.huebschman AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:01:54 -0500
Many thanks Erwann,

Hmmm....  I am still getting the same error.  I initially assumed that the
casue of the message below was that the versions I was trying to install
were incompatible with the Windows version.  But, I have had the same
result with a 5.3 Client version on this Win2K server.
The message appears after starting the installer package while the contents
are being read:

*"The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The .exe you are attempting
to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify
its integrity and try again."*

I wonder if I simply don't have the necessary permission.  I can not find
my User in the list of Current Users in Windows ComputerManagement.  (I am
not a Winders Admin, so this puzzles me.)