ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Databases 6.3 -- Documentation

2011-12-21 11:47:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Databases 6.3 -- Documentation
From: "Clark, Margaret" <MClark AT SDDPC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:38:12 +0000
Hi, Carol.  I had hoped to be able to tell you today whether or not our problem
of TSM snapshots being left behind had been fixed by the 6.2.4 client.
Unfortunately the FAS administrator was out yesterday, so the leftover
snapshots were not cleared before last night's backup.
He has cleaned up the TSM snapshots this morning, so tomorrow, I will let you
know how it went.  - Margaret