ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: Node replication DB sizing

2011-12-20 01:40:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: Node replication DB sizing
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:34:41 +0100
Hallo

As I've seen during my tests for my  new TSM 6.3 update workshop, the
database size did not change as such.
But you have to pay attention that the number of volumes you have to
allocate / use will be higher of course.
In addition you should not set the default in set dbrecovery  but use the
nums=  in the   backup db command.

Rgds mikel
Michael Malitz