ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problems backing up Linux client - missed filesystem

2011-12-12 11:13:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problems backing up Linux client - missed filesystem
From: "Minns, Farren - Chichester" <fminns AT WILEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:53:42 +0000
Hi All

TSM Server 5.5.2.0 on Solaris

Linux Client 5.5.0.0 - Real Application Cluster v6

I have the following issue. When the backup runs as a scheduled service it only
checks/backs up the /boot filesystem.

I put the following in dsm.sys and that certainly allows me to run manual
backups, but the incremental still doesn't work.

virtualmountpoint /

Any ideas?

Regards

Farren

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England
with registered number 641132.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex,
United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.