ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: multi-threaded Exchange backups

2011-11-28 10:26:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: multi-threaded Exchange backups
From: "Seay, Lisa" <seayl AT FLALOTTERY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:57:20 -0500
Hello, same here. The script would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa Seay
850-487-7777 Ext 2059

PLEASE NOTE:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
considered to be public records and will be made available to the public and
the media upon request.  Your e-mail messages may, therefore, be subject to
public disclosure.