ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 TDP Backups - SQL reporting queries

2011-11-27 02:14:25
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2010 TDP Backups - SQL reporting queries
From: "Leonard, Matthew" <Matthew.Leonard AT ATLASAIR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 07:09:18 +0000
Hello all,

I'm backing up exchange 2010 with four separate schedules - 4 separate command
files which each backup two databases. Works great however I would like to be
able to pull some reports via tivoli without looking through the "EXCFULL.LOG"
or "EXCHACHED.LOG" files. I can pull up the actual schedule details within
tivoli but can't figure out how to view the actual database name/details. Does
anyone have/know any SQL commands to retrieve detailed reports via tivoli for
database backup details? Anymore detail I can get that I can automate would be
great. Thanks much

Matthew J. Leonard
Infrastructure Administrator
AtlasAir Worldwide Holdings
Network Operations Department
Matthew.Leonard AT AtlasAir DOT com<mailto:Matthew.Leonard AT AtlasAir DOT com>