ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] File dev based stgpool access=unavailable

2011-11-14 09:49:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] File dev based stgpool access=unavailable
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:48:20 -0500
Here's another NFS based dedup box question . . .

Taking a NFS based dedup box down would require taking the NFS share
offline (unmounting it).
What would you do in TSM to stop it from  accessing the FILE dev based
stgpool?
The only thing I can see is a "update stgpool x access=unavailable".

For tape we take the drives and/or paths offline when we take a lib down.
Just wondering what the equivalent is for a FILE based stgpool.

Thanks

Rick