ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM for VE Demonstration Site

2011-11-11 10:56:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM for VE Demonstration Site
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:41:44 +0000
Pam,
If you tell your IBM Sales Rep to talk to his nearest IBM TEC Center (Chicago,
New York, Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco), they can provide a VMware / TSM Lab
for you so you can do a VPN connection to that environment and play around on
your own.

When I did all the BMR sales in the past for IBM did I use does centers all the
time.
If he can't organize it. Tell the IBM rep to contact me so can I give him
contact details to be able to provide a PoT for you.
If that is impossible for him, he can always talk to Tivoli Sales Enablement
Team (Jarrett, Tricia, Cyrus, Rich) and the can provide a PoT for you.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms