ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] ANR3181E: Replication server server name has the same replication key as this server.

2011-11-08 05:13:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] ANR3181E: Replication server server name has the same replication key as this server.
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:57:34 +0100
This is only valid if you defined the source as the replication target,
this doesn't update the replication key of the TSM server but changes the
replication server to a new target server..I don't want to to do this.

Because I cloned the VM the whole TSM configuration is copied including
something new..the replication key, I can't find a command or setting to
change this, I'm hoping it's not generated at install and fixed because
that would break the ability to clone TSM servers on a VM level.