ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: Re: Help tracking down spurious "Failed 12"

2011-11-02 21:28:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Ang: Re: Help tracking down spurious "Failed 12"
From: Lindsay Morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 21:21:37 -0400
We have the same issue.  In our case, it's caused by a corrupt or
mismatched dscenu.txt file, causing "ANS0106E message index not found for
message..." in dsmerror.log.

To fix it, we stop the TSM scheduler (no need for that if you're using CAD
I guess), replace the dscenu.txt file with a good one from a client that is
NOT giving you RC 12s, and restart the scheduler. Works for us anyway.
Lindsay Morris
CEO, TSMworks
Tel. 1-859-539-9900
lindsay AT tsmworks DOT com