ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6.2.3.0 lb device stops working with DataDomain STK L180 virtual library

2011-11-02 19:18:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6.2.3.0 lb device stops working with DataDomain STK L180 virtual library
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 00:12:21 +0100
To make things very clear, there is no relevant design limitation in TSM, this
is is just a bug. Of course Gresham software is just as vulnerable to human
error. These things happen to the best of us. Don't believe the FUD that
commercial software vendors spread.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post