ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] When hours become seconds

2011-11-02 10:56:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] When hours become seconds
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:51:26 -0400
Speaking of 6.2.3,  I just noticed a 6.2.3.100 patch but none of the links
in the README.htm file work.  Anyone have the list of "what is fixed" for
this patch?

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807

From:   Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:   11/02/2011 09:49 AM

Yes, this was finally fixed for the UNIX platforms in 6.2.3.

This update was released just in time for me when I had to format 40
TB of disk/file on a new server. Would have taken a week otherwise.

I guess it does the same as on the windows platform so no need to
write zeros on all blocks on unix anymore.

Hans Chr.