ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Can a TSM server admin purloin client backups?

2011-10-25 17:06:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Can a TSM server admin purloin client backups?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:55:37 +0200
anybody willing to do evil could find a way to have a system connected to the
network where he has full access. Some laptop? Even with port security on the
switch... just fix the ethernet card mac address :)

Basically, trust your admins to do the right thing, or don't hire them in the
first place.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post