ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Baltimore, Wash DC, NoVa TSM User Group meets Weds Nov 2, 2011

2011-10-17 13:57:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] Baltimore, Wash DC, NoVa TSM User Group meets Weds Nov 2, 2011
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:52:58 +0000
The next meeting of the TSM user group for Baltimore, Washington DC, and
Northern Virginia (and some of PA too!) is scheduled for Wednesday, November 2,
2011.
PLEASE REGISTER and please forward this announcement to anyone in your
organization who may be interested. Registration instructions below.
DATE: Wednesday, November 2, 2011
TIME: 8:30AM - 2:30PM
LOCATION:
CAS Severn
6201 Chevy Chase Drive
Laurel MD 20707

AGENDA TOPICS
We're planning a variety of presentations, including information about TSM 6.3
(yep, already!).  Note:  There's still a little bit of space in the schedule
left for a presentation by a group member.  Please email us attsmug.dcmetro AT
gmail DOT com<mailto:tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT com> if you're interested--we'd
love to have you!

REGISTRATION:
Meetings are free. However, you MUST REGISTER in advance.

To register, just send an email to tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT
com<mailto:tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT com> with your name, company, and a
current phone number.

*        If there are seats available, you will receive a confirmation email
within a few days, a notice of the Final Agenda, and a reminder notice before
the meeting.

*        When seats are filled, we will maintain a waiting list.

*        CUTOFF for registration is 5pm THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011, or when we
run out of seats, whichever comes first.

*        We have a limited number of seats, and registration can fill up
quickly. If you need to get approval from your management to attend, we suggest
you register now, and cancel if you can't get approval.

*        If you register and find out later you can't attend, someone can
attend in your place without prior notice.

*        If no one will attend in your place, PLEASE REMEMBER to cancel so that
someone else can have your seat.

ATTENDANCE POLICY:
Recruiting is not allowed at TSMUG meetings.
Business partners are welcome to participate as long as they identify
themselves as such.

REFRESHMENTS:
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

QUESTIONS?
If you have questions, please send an email to tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT
com<mailto:tsmug.dcmetro AT gmail DOT com>.