ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] vtl versus file systems for pirmary pool

2011-10-17 09:25:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] vtl versus file systems for pirmary pool
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:18:36 +0200
This is information about memory and log sizing from the 2011 TSM
Symposium...it might be usefull to you;

http://imgh.us/tsmsizing.jpg

I agree with the 24GB of RAM in relation to the given DB size and
deduplication enabled/disabled, I haven't gone about 1TB yet so I don't know
how it scales but I am going to use this as a sizing reference.