ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows dsmadmc client

2011-10-13 15:56:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows dsmadmc client
From: Dmitry <demetr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:48:23 +0400
If you need history to try free GUI dsmadmc client TSMExplorer Console.
It has history of commands and save it for future next sessions.
http://www.s-iberia.com/download.html
Dmitry

On 13.10.2011 23:33, Bill Smoldt wrote:
F7

Up arrow to highlight a command - enter to execute the command or right arrow
to paste and edit the command before executing.

It has nothing to do with dsmadmc.  The feature is built into the DOS window
and has been for many years.

Sent from my iPad

Bill Smoldt
President
STORServer, Inc.

On Oct 13, 2011, at 13:17, "Ehresman,David E."<deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>