ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AIXASYNCIO

2011-09-26 19:54:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] AIXASYNCIO
From: "Pagnotta, Pam (CONTR)" <Pam.Pagnotta AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:27:25 -0400
Hello,

Anyone with experience with using the AIXASYNCIO server parameter on a version
6.2** TSM server running on an AIX v6.1 OS? We backup approximately 5TB of data
nightly and although the performance is not bad, if this would make it better,
we might have more time for administrative work.

Just looking for some opinions from all the wonderful experience out there.

Thank you,
Pam

Pam Pagnotta
Sr. Systems Engineer
Energy Enterprise Solutions (EES), LLC
Supporting IM-621.1, Enterprise Service Center East
Contractor to the U.S. Department of Energy
Office: 301-903-5508
Email: pam.pagnotta AT hq.doe DOT gov
Location: USA (EST/EDT)