ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Moving tapes offsite

2011-09-16 13:23:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Moving tapes offsite
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:19:44 -0400
When I remove nodes for good and someone wants a copy kept forever, I
create 2-exports and then delete from TSM.  That way on the off chance
they want something, I simply import back into a TSM server.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services