ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange mailbox restore fails

2011-09-16 09:39:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange mailbox restore fails
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:31:20 -0400
Hi Paul,

If you cannot find anything meaningful in the logs,
open a call with IBM support, they can gather
the necessary traces to find out what is happening.

Yes. I will be at the TSM Symposium in Dresden. I will
be presenting TSM for Mail and FlashCopy Manager.
I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/16/2011
09:13:38 AM: