ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [adsm] Re: TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore

2011-09-06 19:13:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [adsm] Re: TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore
From: Lloyd Dieter <ldieter AT ROCHESTER.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:03:07 -0400
See:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itsm.tshoot.doc%2Fr_pdg_cmonerrsbkupdbrstordb.html

A "106" seems to indicate a permissions problem.

-Lloyd

On 09/06/2011 10:44 AM, Ehresman,David E. wrote:
I am trying to do a DR type restore of a TSM 6.2 DB onto a tsm instance on a different
machine.  After the DB backup tape mounts, I get a "Database restore terminated. DB2
sqlcode: -2033. DB2 sqlerrmc: 106.".  What are the DB2 codes trying to tell me?

The restore is running on TSM 6.2.3.0 server level. The OS is AIX
6100-06-05-1115