ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore

2011-09-05 05:37:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6.2 Diaster Recovery Restore
From: Ian Smith <ian.smith AT OUCS.OX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:35:16 +0100
David,

make sure that the new instance user has the same group name as the old:
i.e. as old instance user do:
' db2 get dbm cfg ' and examine the value for SYSADM group name.
If it is different, update it to the new value with 'db2 upd dbm cfg
using SYSADM_GROUP  xxxxxx' - otherwise you will get
this when starting db2.

SQL1092N "XXXXXXX" does not have the authority to perform the requested
command or operation.

HTH
Ian Smith